Production Team Member (WJFRP81658)
PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER
NEW PAY RATES
7:30am - 4:30pm
£9.90 per hour with additional retention bonus*
Part-time and full-time roles avaialable
• Experience NOT essential, full training on the machinery you will be using and knife skills to keep you safe when working will be provided.
• An understanding of complete food preparation and control documentation to make sure our products are prepared to the highest standard.
• Ability to demonstrate you understand our safe health and safety working practices.
• Great attention to detail, able to follow a factory process and show that you can work in a team.
• Employee discounted big sack of various vegetables.
• Fancy volunteering we will give you one day off a year to take part in volunteering.
• Free, hot, vegetarian lunches provided 3 times per week using our surplus veg!
• Free parking on site!
• We have excellent canteen facilities with vending machines with affordable snacks, coffee machines, microwaves, fridges to store your own food, TV and tea, coffee and toast on Fridays.
• Cycle to Work Scheme that offers discounted bikes and cycling equipment.
• Donate through your pay to a charity of your choice. The money is simply deducted through your pay before tax, so for every pound you donate, the 20p that usually goes to tax will go to the charity instead!
• We also have a range of employee support services which can be tailored to giving you advice on things like financial difficulties, anxiety and depression.
*Retention bonus paid at £0.40 per hour and will be linked to attendance. £9.50 per hour with no retention bonus.