Production Team Member (Part-Time) (WJFRP81658)
PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER
7:30am - 4:30pm
£8.91 per hour
Part-time: Friday and Sunday, work ONE day or BOTH!
• Experience NOT essential, full training on the machinery you will be using and knife skills to keep you safe when working will be provided.
• An understanding of complete food preparation and control documentation to make sure our products are prepared to the highest standard.
• Ability to demonstrate you understand our safe health and safety working practices.
• Great attention to detail, able to follow a factory process and show that you can work in a team.
• Employee discounted big sack of various vegetables.
• Fancy volunteering we will give you one day off a year to take part in volunteering.
• Cycle to Work Scheme that offers discounted bikes and cycling equipment.
• Donate through your pay to a charity of your choice. The money is simply deducted through your pay before tax, so for every pound you donate, the 20p that usually goes to tax will go to the charity instead!
• We also have a range of employee support services which can be tailored to giving you advice on things like financial difficulties, anxiety and depression.
We know our onions, and many other vegetables too!
Established in 1987, we’re the UK’s largest ingredients-focused, prepared fresh produce business – peeling, slicing, dicing, chipping over 35,000 tonnes of vegetables each year for the food service and food manufacturing customers.
Our vegetables come to us straight from the fields of farmers we know and trust all over the UK.
We’re proud to be part of the William Jackson Food Group, a dedicated family-owned food business which started in 1851. Our sister businesses are Wellocks, Abel & Cole, Jacksons Bakery and Belazu.
Family values family and the commitment which comes with such a long-standing business are rooted in our culture here at MyFresh.