Compliance Manager (WJFRP81652)
Main Purpose of Job:
As a compliance manager you will be part of a busy national transport team. You will cover various task across a multitude of vehicle and driver classes from 3.5T up to 44T Articulated vehicles. Your role as the Compliance Manager will be to assess and Manger all aspects of Compliance across transport from Eu, Domestic, Tachograph and Operator License Law, alongside this you will also aid in additional Transport related Health and Safety and Food Safety requirements, this will also include incident investigation assistance.
This will include responsibility for any administrative requirements within the role.
You will have access to the Tachograph and Vehicle download software where you will monitor, record, and manage compliance through a driver infringement process.
You will be collating and filing all data in line with any legal requirements and company procedures.
Due to being centrally based you will have additional office duties such as the management the company AFR KPI’s with depot assistance and administration for fuel card on all sites.
Audits will be required across Distribution Hubs with written reports which may need presenting to your line manager / SLT.
• Managing Transport Compliance in line with the requirements of the current laws
• Ensure all vehicles are legally compliant for use. Up to date VED / MOT etc
• Update and Manage Operator Licence Portal (VOLS)
• Update System 2 with Vehicle specs and Data.
• Driving Licence checks on new employment and regular updates the Licence Bureau
• DQC Card Checks.
• Book and manage periodic CPC Training
• Ensure Walk round checks are being completed and audit as needed
• Assist in vehicle defects and VOR
• Manage Driver infringements and driver training on Tachograph, Drivers Hours and Working time directive
• Ensure all vehicle load weights are not compromised.
• Load Safety of vehicles and training
• Completing and assisting in Compliance Audits
• Assist HSE / Food Safety ensure compliance through Transport
• Tachograph management / inputting data in the Tachograph portal.
• OCRS checks and reports as needed.
• Management of vehicle cleaning sheets in line with BRC / Transport Compliance.
• Manage Process Procedure are being followed in line with Compliance.
• Download Vehicles within legal parameters and analyse all data and generate reports if needed
• Updating Spread sheets were necessary.
• Office duties: Fuel Card administration, System 2 Updates, Vision Updates, Filing and Scanning as needed
• Depot Visits to Audit compliance (Expenses paid in line with company policies)
• Accident Frequency Rate management
• Vehicle Insurance Management with Depot assistance.
• Microsoft Office Proficient (Excel, Word, etc)
• Transport CPC preferred but not essential
• HGV experience
• A good understanding of all Transport Law and Requirements
• Good analysis and reporting skills using KPI Dashboards
• Willingness to learn compliance changes and CPD.
• Full clean driving licence to travel to Transport Hubs
• Analytical; experience with collecting, compiling, and communicating data